goose tree recognition is a blog about dreams

This blog is named for the Welsh word, gwydd (pronounced "gweethe" or "goo-eethe"). On it I write dreams I've had, as snatched from my dream journal. I make as few edits as possible, but will change language to clarify or add content as I remember it. Parentheses are side notes that are in the journal. Square braces indicate notes added for the blog.

November 3, 2005

Dreamt November 3, 2005. This is about the time that I began logging, hence the lack of tangible content. My goal was to dream lucidly. Eventually I succeeded in this goal and then, shortly after that, I learned what's important in keeping a journal and why it's valuable.

Was in a big computer room where the motherboard was the floor and part of the unit was sliding around on it.

The walls were all chips.

I think it was all in preparation for a show because we were on a stage (rowing team composed of random people?). Earlier we had food and someone told me not to have all my soup or it might mess up my eating cycle (bk show?)
Then we were on stage where I looked up a thousand foot wall and saw my food being held on a window sill. We were then told that we were going to pick which of the frosh to keep but the frosh also had AARC rowers in the group and we could choose only one.

I recognized the ROTC guy who knew Youngs and he was outgoing so I worried he might get picked.


Dreadful. This is the earliest entry I've been able to find. It shares almost none of the important details that actually make a dream. Reading it kindles no fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment