goose tree recognition is a blog about dreams

This blog is named for the Welsh word, gwydd (pronounced "gweethe" or "goo-eethe"). On it I write dreams I've had, as snatched from my dream journal. I make as few edits as possible, but will change language to clarify or add content as I remember it. Parentheses are side notes that are in the journal. Square braces indicate notes added for the blog.

Schipol

6:15am

A grandmother works better than a puppy-
I was standing on a moving walkway talking to Ladymama, when a very attractive girl (~27) walked by. I pulled Ladymama's sleeve and said "oh, look out, someone's coming." This earned me quite a look from the girl, who was apparently impressed by my awareness. Smiling back, I realized we were in Amsterdam.


7am

She just told me about a book in which a man says of some religion "never mind their meek appearance - they will kill if they disagree." I suggested that this is true of any religion. She said "every war," then said that war is why she believes in God or some higher power. "It teaches you something. You are in a position of certain death, but somehow..."

I am in no position to argue, but I can't help thinking of all those like her who died early, or just before a final escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment