goose tree recognition is a blog about dreams

This blog is named for the Welsh word, gwydd (pronounced "gweethe" or "goo-eethe"). On it I write dreams I've had, as snatched from my dream journal. I make as few edits as possible, but will change language to clarify or add content as I remember it. Parentheses are side notes that are in the journal. Square braces indicate notes added for the blog.

November 10, 2005

It was grading day for Arch 201 drawing class. We were all waiting in the hall. My section was called to enter first. The teachers gave me a sheet with my evaluation: Cartons: Excellent. Two other things, like "drawing" and "fun" were rated "bad" and "ok". I remembered from my meeting with Neil that I was doing well, so I wondered how... had to be the cartons saving my grade. I asked "Cartons: Excellent. We haven't done any cartons yet, have we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment