goose tree recognition is a blog about dreams

This blog is named for the Welsh word, gwydd (pronounced "gweethe" or "goo-eethe"). On it I write dreams I've had, as snatched from my dream journal. I make as few edits as possible, but will change language to clarify or add content as I remember it. Parentheses are side notes that are in the journal. Square braces indicate notes added for the blog.

Thursday, December 9, 2005

I'm in a room in an attic that is an extended version of my room in an attic. Several kids are playing with nerf and staple guns until the boss guy comes in. I tell the other staple kid to throw his in the closet but the kid who just bought a new nerf bow+arrow doesn't and the boss breaks the tip off. The kid, who at this point is the fat kid who works at Cottage Inn gets mad at me.

Somehow boss decides to tell us to clean up. It looks very nice. I go to bed and it ends up that it's my room. The springs in the middle are sagging.

When I wake up, the fat kid and someone else are in there - my roommates sleeping on the floor? and there's beer on the floor and couch cushions. I blame Brad Fairfax. He says he didn't even have yogurt. I smell it and say .. "I thought it was beer and you knew it was yogurt." He says he'll clean it up, but has turned female.

No comments:

Post a Comment